Biosen C-Line and S-Line by EKF Diagnostics requires minimal maintenance and uses chip sensors which have a long life span and are easy to replace. The backlit touch screen allows users to easily navigate the multi-lingual menu and adjust several of the system’s parameters.
Biosen S-Line analyzers have been developed for high volume settings like hospital laboratories, professional sports clinics, research institutes and industry.
The measurement of glucose and lactate on Biosen analyzers is based on an electrochemical principle. The sample is precisely taken up by the user with a 20 µl end-to-end capillary and transferred into the EKF safe-lock cup prefilled with 1 ml of hemolysis solution.
The cup is then closed and gently shaken for mixture and hemolysis of the sample. After insertion into the analyzer the sample is automatically taken up and moved to the sensor(s).
- Touch Screen
- Multilingual Display
- Results in 20–25 seconds
- Up to 160 results an hour
- Measuring from whole blood, plasma and serum
- Automatic calibration
- High precision CV 1,5% at 12 mmol/l
- Measuring range 0.5-50mmol/L for glucose and 0.5-40mmol/L for lactate
- Chip-sensor life-time: glucose 7.500 tests (60 days), lactate 6.000 tests (50 days)
- Sample stability up to 5 days if refrigerated
- PC, network and printer connectivity viaRS232C interfaces
- Stores up to 500 results
- Barcode option available
- Peace of mind: EKF Diagnostics is a trusted worldwide manufacturer, supplier and distributor of glucose analyzers