Defined by dependability – today, and in the future
- Time-tested, flexible, and reliable workhorse for your HPLC separations
- Integrated solvent and sample management with consistent system-to-system performance and high reproducibility
- A history of continued system improvements ensures the hightest in HPLC performance
- Simplify your daily LC system start-up with advanced software functionality
Excellence through the years
The consistency of the Alliance HPLC System gives you exceptional confidence in your analytical results, day-to-day and year-to-year.
Get accurate and reproducible results with Waters’ flagship HPLC technology, which provides consistent and reliable performance whether your Alliance HPLC System is newly manufactured, or you’re working on one that is several years old.
Comparison of the separation of carbamates using two different Alliance HPLC Systems, manufactured 7 years apart. The results are equivalent.
Performance that exceeds your method requirements
High injection precision for precise quantification, and exceptional retention time repeatability aid in accurate peak identification, the Alliance HPLC System ensures the reliability of your results.
The solvent delivery system features quaternary blending with a fixed delay volume for consistent and predictable results, regardless of system back pressure. Flexible injection capabilities cover a wide injection volume range (up to 2 mL) with excellent carryover performance, typically below 0.005%.
Advancements in LC chemistry and mass detection
Improve your laboratory’s efficiency using CORTECS 2.7 μm Columns with your Alliance HPLC System. Benefit from improvements in both resolution and a reduction in run times when transferring from a 5-μm chemistry.
Increase confidence in your data by adding mass confirmation with the ACQUITY QDa Detector, which is as simple to use as a photodiode array detector and can easily integrate into your existing workflow. Analysis in Empower 3 Software combines the data from the UV/Vis and MS peaks to give mass information to each peak in the separation.
Features and Benefits
- Quaternary solvent blending supports isocratic and gradient applications with 11 unique gradient profile curves. Blend up to 4 solvents in any proportion with Auto-Blend Technology. Compatible with a wide range of solvent types to support reversed-phase, normal-phase, GPC, SEC, and IEX application.
- Advanced solvent delivery capabilities. Serial flow path with pulse-free solvent delivery without the use of dampeners. Online solvent degassing and automated solvent compressibility for accurate flow. Integrated seal wash for robustness operation with all solvent types is standard.
- Up to 120 vials housed in an optional, temperature-controlled environment. Active and user programmable needle wash for low carryover. Variable injection volumes from 0.1 to 100 uL standard, and up to 2 mL optional. Supports STAT samples and auto-addition.
- Optional column heating or heating/cooling. Get the flexibility of running multiple methods on demand with optional column switching.
- Detection capabilities include photodiode array, UV/Vis, fluorescence, refractive index, evaporative light scattering, electrochemical, conductivity, and mass detection.
- An intuitive user interface, giving you instant access to system settings through the large LCD screen. Simplified daily set-up with SystemPREP.
- Supported in Empower, MassLynx, and several 3rd party software packages
- Compliance-ready. Qualification of laboratory instrumentation is an integral part of compliance with regulatory and quality standards such as GMP, GLP, ISO 17025, USP <1058>, and others. The Alliance HPLC System supports Waters Empower-based automated system qualification tool (SQT), which minimizes the time and cost associated with annual qualification.
|Alliance HPLC System
Format: PDF | File Size: 3805.69 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Alliance HPLC Systems for Carbamate Analysis Brochure
Format: PDF | File Size: 916.71 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Waters Corporate Capabilities Brochure
Format: PDF | File Size: 1771.76 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Waters Total Assurance Warranty for Waters Systems
Format: PDF | File Size: 1492.89 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Alliance HPLC System Accessories
Format: PDF | File Size: 1450.73 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Achievement in Service Excellence – Making Our Customers Successful
Format: PDF | File Size: 1964.94 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|XSelect HPLC Columns
Format: PDF | File Size: 2822.47 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Dwell Volume and Extra-Column Volume: What Are They and How Do They Impact Method Transfer
Format: PDF | File Size: 1007.76 kB | Content Subtype: White Papers
|LC Portfolio Brochure
Format: PDF | File Size: 2574.97 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|e2695 Separations Module Instrument Specification
Format: PDF | File Size: 256.7 kB | Content Subtype: Specifications
|Waters Natural Products Solutions: Helping You Overcome The Complexities Of Natural Products
Format: PDF | File Size: 2329.98 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Transfer of an HPLC Method from an Agilent 1100 LC System to an Alliance HPLC System
Format: PDF | File Size: 116.99 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Developing Liquid Chromatography Methods for Food Analysis
Format: PDF | File Size: 2234.88 kB | Content Subtype: Brochures
|Alliance e2695 Separations Module Firmware Version 3.04||April 24, 2018|
|Waters Driver Pack 2017 Release 2 (DP 2017 R2)||January 30, 2018|
|Alliance e2695 Separations Module Firmware Revision 3.03||January 16, 2018|
|Waters Driver Pack 2017 Release 1 (DP 2017 R1)||June 22, 2017|
|e2695 Separations Module Firmware Revision 3.02||August 8, 2014|
|Alliance 2695 Separations Module Version 2.04 Firmware Update||March 14, 2008|
Waters continued commitment to liquid chromatography reaches a new level with the latest Alliance HPLC System. Building on industry-standard performance and reliability around the world, this system combines the full capability to meet your business challenges with the flexibility that anticipates your future needs.
With its proven performance history, the Alliance HPLC is the industry’s analytical HPLC system of choice, ideally-suited for methods development and routine analysis. Swap out your current 5 μm column and enhance your laboratory’s analytical workflow, sample throughput, and chromatographic information with eXtended Performance [XP] 2.5 Columns. It’s that easy!